Daily Ponder, Practice and Pass On God’s Word
Today’s Memory Verse:
The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there are any who understand, who seek God
Today’s Bible Study:
A. What was God looking for?
God was looking for
1. The children of men
2. To see if there were any who understood
3. To see if there were any who sought God
B. What did God find?
God found that
1. People became fools, saying in their hearts that there was no God
2. They were corrupt
3. They did abominable works
4. They turned aside
5. They altogether became corrupt
6. There was none who did good
7. There was no one
C. What are the benefits of seeking God?
1. God will be on our side
2. He will be our refuge
3. He will save us and bring us back from captivity
How can we rejoice and be glad, through difficult times?
When God looks let’s
1. Have the fear of God; which gives wisdom, understanding and knowledge in us
2. Seek God
3. Return to have faith in God
4. Be righteous in all our ways through Jesus
5. Do good to others, especially to the poor and the needy, when it is in our power to do it
Thus God will be on our side, so we can rejoice and be glad
Read Psalm 14; Proverbs 1:7; 3:27; 9:10; Matthew 6:33; Galatians 5:1
I have some good videos you may be interested to watch
Please go to http://tmvtbs.webs.com/apps/videos/
For detailed Bible study or for any past blogs go to:
Forward the following Gospel link to all your friends in your contact list.
It’s a love letter!
If you want to unsubscribe, please reply me ‘unsubscribe’